Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday 3/5/09

Today they watched a story online about a giraffes neck that got tied in a knot! They watched it several times and thought it was funny :) I just had to put this picture of sean on :) he kept picking his nose and I would take a picture and he would say hay then do it again...I would take another picture and he would say hay! over and over!!Now they are working on an online giraffe puzzle...

After the computer puzzle and stories on giraffes, time to make our own!
Our new addition to school time is the clock to practice drawing the letter of the week with our fingers. Then they can see the written letter on the lines next to the clock. Each child draws the letter a couple times just to start to get familiar where the letters go on the lines of the paper.

No comments: