

Good Job boys!Playing Musical Hearts...
We had the song Sikdamarink this week and the boy ran around the hearts playing musical chairs to this song. They were so cute singing this song. They would all sing loudly the -I love you part :) 




they are getting ready to pounce! ha ha!
Setting up for story time was a little silly :) they were all rolling around and I had to take a picture of the boys!
These are the Kings of Hearts! They made special valentine flowers...

We had the song Sikdamarink this week and the boy ran around the hearts playing musical chairs to this song. They were so cute singing this song. They would all sing loudly the -I love you part :) 




they are getting ready to pounce! ha ha!
Setting up for story time was a little silly :) they were all rolling around and I had to take a picture of the boys!
These are the Kings of Hearts! They made special valentine flowers...

No comments:
Post a Comment