They are working hard to make
their bear puppets for story time....

We read the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears, by Bryon Barton. They got to use
their puppets to say the bears lines.



After I read the story a few times the kids looked at the pictures and enjoyed Max's version of the story too :)

The shape of the week is circle so they
stamped circles with toilet paper rolls...they couldn't resist doing a few
hand prints as well. I couldn't take any action shots while they painted...It was a little messy and silly fun...They did a great job!

For fun they got to Blow Bubbles because they start with the letter B and make circles! Plus they are just a lot of fun!

Yeah, I had to wipe
their lips off after every time they blew the bubbles....




Andrew didn't want to blow any bubbles so I took his picture sitting and watching the bubbles go by :)
No comments:
Post a Comment